Calling all pubs, restaurants, cafés and food producers – join us on October 24th and 25th for what will be the Island’s biggest celebration of food, drink and hospitality – Bite the Wight.
We are offering you the opportunity to be part of this mass participation event that will bring over 150 food venues on the Isle of Wight together to share in an abundance of free publicity and advertising.
All we are asking is that you to put aside one table on Saturday 25 October your “Trust Table” or create your own Bite the Wight food inspired event and donate all proceeds from your Trust Table or Bite the Wight event to the Isle of Wight Youth Trust; in return we will provide you and your business with the following:
- A listing, with your logo and web link on our dedicated website;
- Support with creating a Bite the Wight inspired event;
- Promotion via Facebook and Twitter;
- A Bite the Wight commercial running on Isle of Wight Radio which will drive website traffic to www.bitethewight.com ;
- Promotion of Bite the Wight via Isle of Wight Radio’s website and regular Bite the Wight updates on Topping in the morning;
- Wightlink will be promoting Bite the Wight via their “what’s happening during your stay” email and sponsored adverts in local media;
- The Isle of Wight County Press will list all participating events in a full page spread on Friday 24 October as well as running editorial in the run up to Bite the Wight;
- In addition to this by taking part you are giving yourself the opportunity to win £1000 worth of commercial airtime on Isle of Wight Radio.
It’s that easy to support young people on the Isle of Wight, celebrate food, drink and hospitality, whilst promoting your business, so what is stopping you from being part of something big? Sign up now!